“...A universal path, a divine feminine path and...a universal quest for adventure, for transformation, for self discovery.” This is how awardwinning writer, teacher and consultant Janet Lucy, M.A defines the heroine’s journey. But why does it matter? In what stages does it occur and how can we identify them? Join us as Janet elaborates on the heroine’s journey, discovering one’s inner voice and courageously pursuing the path inward.
As the founder and director of Women’s Creative Network, Janet facilitates creative and professional development through writing workshops. She is also the author of The Three Sunflowers, a children’s book for all ages and the co-author of Moon Mother, Moon Daughter ~ Myths and Rituals That Celebrate a Girl’s Coming of Age. Janet holds a Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology from Antioch University and a California Teaching Credential from UC Santa Barbara. She offers individual consulting and counseling, weekly groups and international writing retreats in Mexico, Costa Rica, Peru and Italy.
Look up for an upcoming episode of Women in Depth with Janet Lucy and Terri Allison, Janet’s co-author in Moon Mother, Moon Daughter. Learn more and keep up with Janet at:
The Women In-Depth podcast will be taking a one month break from releasing new episodes. I am looking forward to rest and relaxation and time with loved ones. The podcast will be back on schedule the third or fourth week of September.
In the meantime, if you haven't heard them yet, here are the top 10 most downloaded episodes of Women In-Depth!
1. Episode 11: Childhood Emotional Neglect: The Invisible Experience with Dr. Jonice Webb
2. Episode 62: After Childhood Emotional Neglect: Healing Your Relationships with Your Partner, Children, & Parents
3. Episode 88: Parenting the Highly Sensitive Child with Julie Bjelland, LMFT
4. Episode 63: Gifts & Challenges of the Highly Sensitive Person
5. Episode 1: Getting to the Heart of Loneliness with Sabrina Santa Clara
6. Episode 76: Set Yourself Free: Cutting Ties with Toxic People with Dr. Ashlee Greer
7. Episode 87: Busyness and the Overscheduled Woman with Yvonne Tally
8. Episode 8: Shadow Work: The Inner Journey with Keri Nola
9. Episode 68: Understanding & Healing Codependency with Sharon Martin, LCSW
10. Episode 85: How Childhood Emotional Neglect Impacts Professional Life with Erika Martinez, PsyD